Re: [TowerTalk] It can be Done!

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] It can be Done!
From: "Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL" <grimm@sbc.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:32:07 -0400
Bill Turner wrote:
> [...]
I get a kick out of the absolutes that I hear and read about lightning.
The onliest fact that I'm sure of is that with lightning, there are no
rules that can't be broken.  Lightning can and will get you, if it
decides you are worth getting!  I'm going to do everything I can to make
my site appear unpalatable to Thor, or whoever is responsible....If this
requires doing some weird dance in addition to a bunch of ground rods
tied to an SPG, so be it.  I'll do the dance.

Ken K4XL
k4xl@arrl.net

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu and http://bama.edebris.com
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr