Re: [TowerTalk] Force12

To: "'Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL'" <grimm@sbc.edu>,<TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force12
From: "Bert Almemo" <balmemo@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:57:50 -0400
Hi Ken et all,

Unfortunately, it's thinking like yours that let manufacturers and dealers
get away with bad, rude or non-existing customer service. If we all demanded
better service we would get better service. It's simple - just stop buying
their products.

What so special about F12 antennas? There are quite a few companies that
build equivalent or better antennas as far as I'm concerned. Thinking of
Optibeam, Titanex, SteppIR, Mosley, M2, etc.

BTW, Mosley also charges for a copy of a manual. I guess nothing is for free
these days but manuals should be!! :-))

73 Bert, VE3OBU