Re: [TowerTalk] Swapping out a T2X & Wasps...

To: "Barry" <w2up3@verizon.net>,"Kimberly Elmore" <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Swapping out a T2X & Wasps...
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 13:50:35 -0400
Spraying while climbing is one sure way of getting stung and possibly
landing on your head.

It is the end of the season and they are swarming to the heat radiated by
the tower. They are non threatening as long as YOU dont annoy them.

They seem to stay within the 20-80' range on my towers and I just do a
steady climb and keeping a very careful eye on where I place my hands.

OTOH, I kill without mercy any that try and start a nest in or on my house,
garage, outbuildings, tower sections, etc.

Carl
KM1H