Re: [TowerTalk] ICE contact

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ICE contact
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 14:36:46 -0500
Additional information on my order  - it was for

ICE 300U Impulse Suppressor 0.1-50Mhz 1KW PEP SO-239
ICE 303U Impulse Suppressor 1.5-50Mhz 8KW PEP SO-239

I too would have appreciated additional information on the "status" of the
order, but I took it that they were BUSY and additional phone calls, emails,
faxes, etc would only slow down production and the email I did get told of
possible delays.  Businesses don't keep on going if they aren't making money
(except the government).

Maybe I am information thirsty but 1) acknowledge my order, 2) estimate the
ship date, 3) notify of significant changes, and 4) confirm date shipped.
All of this takes somebody's time and if they are supposed to be doing
something else, they were just delayed more.  You could have them hire
another person and then you INCREASE product cost.  Take your pick.  My
choice is to put up with the possible delay.

As I originally said, I am very happy with the quality of the product and
the wait was reasonable.  If I had needed it sooner, I could have ordered it
sooner.

Just my 2 cents.
73, de Jim KG0KP