Re: [TowerTalk] Bad news for BPL = Good news for us

To: "'TowerTalk List'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bad news for BPL = Good news for us
From: "David Calder" <n4zkf@n4zkf.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 11:48:45 -0400

They are adding their equipment to cell towers yes. I work for one of the
two largest tower companies
as a Site Supervisor in operations and Clearwire is adding equipment to my
sites daily.

They are old Nextel money and are just now getting in full gear. It's been a
long time coming but it's coming.

73 Dave n4zkf