Re: [TowerTalk] Alternative To Rohn Anti-Climb Sections

To: "'Roger (K8RI)'" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Alternative To Rohn Anti-Climb Sections
From: "Daron J. Wilson" <daron@wilson.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:59:11 -0700
I suspect we're talking about 'hardware cloth', available in various sizes
of squares, something along the lines of 1/4" or 1/2" would prevent someone
from clawing their way up.  It is readily available in a galvanized finish,
I suspect using stainless steel wire to 'lace' it together would make it
pretty easy to keep someone off the tower.  Of course, gaining access for
the proper folks would require a ladder or undoing the mess somehow.

73

Daron N7HQR