Re: [TowerTalk] Name this antenna

To: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>, <eric@k3na.org>,"steve d" <kc8qvo@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Name this antenna
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 06:39:11 -0400
Somewhere I read a story written by N6BT about being on Saipan a number of
years ago, at a VOA transmitting site.  He said they were fooling around on
the ham bands with a tribander, not hearing much, when the big antenna went
off the air for the night, and they briefly hooked their radio up to it and
pointed it toward the US - he said it was like being there...

73, Pete