Re: [TowerTalk] Polyphaser Questions

To: "'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Polyphaser Questions
From: "David Calder" <n4zkf@n4zkf.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 06:25:25 -0400

Exactly. Mine are mounded directly on my ground buss bars just before they
enter the shack. I run all hardline
and it's grounded to it's own buss at the bottom of each tower.

Working for one of the larger tower companies here I deal with the cell
carriers everyday and I just copied
their design. I figured if it saved their equipment it was good enough for
mine.

73 Dave n4zkf