Re: [TowerTalk] Create Rotator Replacement Parts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Create Rotator Replacement Parts
From: "N2TK, Tony" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:34:32 -0500

Hi Bob,
Besides going direct to Create, I have used the following for Create parts.

NCG COMPANY
1275 North Grove Street,
Anaheim, California,
92806-2114, U. S. A.

Person in Charge: Mr. Mick Stewertnik
Tel: 714-630-4541 / Fax: 714-630-7024

Also, I have received responses direct from:

email@cd-corp.com

73,

N2TK, Tony