Re: [TowerTalk] Create Rotator Replacement Parts

To: <k3lr@k3lr.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Create Rotator Replacement Parts
From: "Bob Selbrede, K6ZZ" <k6zz@ccis.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 18:38:33 -0800
Thank you Tim, Tony, Wayne and others.  I did get a direct
reply today from Create along with PDF copies of the
Instruction Manual (which I had) and a few other schematics.
 They were very helpful.  I also spoke to the US POC Mick at
NGC.  He was also helpful.  Too bad it costs so much for US
vendors to stock and sell these rotators.  The RC5B-3 is a
nice heavy duty rotator.

The motor runs in response to control box commands but the
rotator doesn't turn.  Time to disassemble it and see what
gives.  Hopefully the parts are still available and not too
pricey.

73, Bob K6ZZ