To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 60, Issue 22
From: "Robert Chudek" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 15:18:20 -0600
Geez... when I was in 7th grade shop, we used a tool to dress the wheels on the
grinders. That and attaching a grounding strap to your arm when you're
polishing plastic on a buffing wheel are the only two things I remember about
"shop". Oh, yeah, I remember watching the girls gym class in the summer,
looking out the window too.  :-)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN