Re: [TowerTalk] EZ Master OOOPS!

To: hodgson@cytanet.com.cy
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EZ Master OOOPS!
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 08:44:26 EST

In a message dated 12/9/2007 11:10:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
hodgson@cytanet.com.cy writes:

>  The point of my ''missive'' was to inform prospective buyers  of the
problems associated with such a purchase, not to use the forum for
dealer/manufacturer bashing.

    Umm, then what you call it? And it didn't have  much to do with tower and
HF antenna construction projects.

>  My first line did state that it was off topic and you could  have chosen
not to post.

    This is an unmoderated forum. In other words,  everything gets posted
without any human intervention or censorship.

    I've met Fabio several times in conjunction with  the WRTC competitions,
drank several beers with him and I don't think  he's out to cheat anyone. I
hope you get your problem cleared up soon.

    In the meantime, back to our regularly scheduled  programming.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TT ADMIN