Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base Construction Question(s)

To: <willemma@telkomsa.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base Construction Question(s)
From: "Andre Van Wyk" <kr5dx@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:53:04 -0600
Marinus,

Since I am fimiliar with the South African regulatory requirements, you will
be much better of using the services of a civil engineer, as you will need
to submit engineering drawings anyway for council aproval in Pretoria.

Get in touch with Callie, ZS6BRY. He is a registered professional engineer
and live around the corner form you. Tel him I reffered you, as he is a
friend. He will assist you,and  he is a ham too.... This way you will safe
yourself a lot of headaches if something goes wrong......

This is the correct way to do this.

Merry X-Mass!

Andre KR5DX (ex ZS6WPX)