Re: [TowerTalk] Roof Tower Safety

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Roof Tower Safety
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:05:37 -0500
Two is much more convenient, and gives you some redundancy for safety.  I
can visualize situations in which accidentally tilting the ladder laterally
might cause a single hook to come off the roof peak.

Google the term "ladder hook" and you'll find a lot of hits.  There's one
outfit that sells through amazon.com that only sells in pairs, for not much
more than one of other sellers' units that appear identical.

73, Pete N4ZR