Re: [TowerTalk] MFJ window feed through #4602

To: Tom Anderson <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MFJ window feed through #4602
From: Nathaniel Lee <n1bnc@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 15:07:00 -0800 (PST)
Tom,

I have one and it works just fine. They have enough forethought to give you
that piece of foam to
glue on the top, but they didn't think about the break in the window that is
between the upper and
lower windows. I fitted long barrel connectors where the balanced wire feed
throughs were and that
went without incident. A more elegant solution to locking the window would be a
nice touch.

73

Nat