[TowerTalk] Metal building as a reflector

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Metal building as a reflector
From: "Mike Bragassa" <bragassa@consolidated.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 07:06:12 -0600
Rick; It should be a hose!  When three of us were in Granada, Nicaragua
awhile back, we setup a Butternut HF-2V for, principally 40 meters. I had no
experience with the HF-2V.  The roof of the hotel was all  corrugated steel,
maybe 100+ x  200'.. We grounded to that roof. Worked out very well. Worked
lots of JA's and EU's with it.

""
I'm thinking of installing a 10 - 80 Steppir on the roof which will get
me started.  If all goes well I'll also install some sort of tower
during the build so the contractor can handle the concrete work at the
same time.

Rich - N5ZC" "