Re: [TowerTalk] Nearly free junction boxes are plastic...

To: Dan Zimmerman N3OX <n3ox@n3ox.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Nearly free junction boxes are plastic...
From: Gene Smar <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:19:45 -0600 (CST)
Dan et al:

     I ran down (actually, I drove) to the HD nearest me (Aspen Hill, MD) and
found no such plastic box (Carlon?) either in stock or on sale.  The gentleman
manning the electrical goods aisle told me that that store didn't even have a
spot for plastic 6X6X6 boxes on its shelves.

     I'm guessing that your HD store found this size box in low demand and
decided to dump them.  Lucky you.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F