[TowerTalk] Optimum yagi stacking distance

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Optimum yagi stacking distance
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:35:02 -0000
What optimum performance are you looking for?   If you are looking for a
specific radiation angle , I guess the software would put both antennas
close to each other.  The real advantage to stacking is to fill in the
pattern.   Stacking tribanders can be challanging.   If 65' is your top
antenna, I would place the lower one 1/2 down and see how that models on all
three bands.

John KK9A