Re: [TowerTalk] Optimum yagi stacking distance

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Optimum yagi stacking distance
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 02:19:06 -0000
110' is probably a good height for 20m.  When sunspot activity increases,
stations with a 30' high tribander will be much stronger than you on 10m.

John KK9A

From: Larry DiGioia N8KU
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 20:35:56 -0500

OK, you guys are starting to worry me.

I just bought 4 more sections of Rohn 45 to get my 70-footer up to 110'
in preparation for putting up my dream antenna - an M2 10-30LP8 Log
Periodic. 115' seemed like a good height for this antenna, is it
actually possible this is TOO high?

My only goal is WAZ on 30 through 10m. I am not a contester.

Larry N8KU