Re: [TowerTalk] Davis RF Bury-Flex

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Davis RF Bury-Flex
From: John Elsik <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:29:02 -0700
I also got a quick response from Steve Davis and Deborah Atkins with "The
Wireman" where I bought my cable (same no foil issue).
They are shipping the replacement cable as soon as they get more in stock.
Can not expect any better service than that!

John
wa5zup> From: k6xyz@sbcglobal.net> To: towertalk@contesting.com> Date: Wed, 30
Jan 2008 10:45:16 -0600> Subject: [TowerTalk] Davis RF Bury-Flex> > This
morning I had a nice conversation with Steve Davis and he has arranged> to ship
replacement coax today.> There is nothing like good service....I'm another
happy customer!> > Thanks a lot Steve!> > Regards> > Dave Harmon>
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net> Sperry, Ok.> > -----Original Message-----> From:
towertalk-bounces@contesting.com> [mailto:towertalk-bounces@contesting.com] On
Behalf Of k6xyz> Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 7:41 PM> To: 'towertalk'>
Subject: [TowerTalk] David RF Bury-Flex> > Recently I bought some Bury-Flex
direct from Davis and in preparing to> install the connectors I noticed that
this coax only has a single braided> shield.> The 9914F B-F that Davis
advertises has a braided shield and a 'bonded' foil> shield under the braid.>
There are no numbers on the coax I received from them.>
http://www.davisrf.com/coax.
 php#buryflex> > Does anyone have any info on this apparent discrepancy??> > >
Regards> > Dave Harmon> K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net> Sperry, Ok.> > >