[TowerTalk] Crank up Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crank up Tower
From: "Bruce Jungwirth" <k0son@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 18:56:40 -0600
I'm new to the list & need some information on Heights Crank up towers without
the tilt over feature. OK here's the background. I use to have a 50 ft
Universal at my old house. I liked the tower, but 50 ft is now above my comfort
level for working on towers, I'd like to get a crankup and think the Heights
would be good one. So, I would like to get in contact with anyone who currently
owns, or has owned a Heights crank up. I've read their web site & now want to
talk to owners & get the real story.

If you can help me, please reply to this request.

Thanks & 73's  Bruce  K0SON