Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex LM 354HD Info Needed

To: bmaser@tampabay.rr.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex LM 354HD Info Needed
From: KJ6Y@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 16:45:41 EST
Bob,
The bolts are A325 High Strength Bolts and Nuts.  They require being  torque
to 350 ft lbs.  If you are getting a permit to install, they may  require you
to have a Registered Deputy Inspector watch you do the  torqueing.

I'm assuming the tower has the motor and gearbox for up -down.  Does  the
motor mount on a horizontal platform to the right of the gearbox or on a
vertical one above?  They made the change to vertical mounting I think in  the
80's.

Skip,  KJ6Y
_Communications Service  Co_ (http://members.aol.com/kj6y/skip.html)
818-887-3569