[TowerTalk] LM354HD Positive Pulldown

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LM354HD Positive Pulldown
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:46:45 -0400
Can anyone send me some pics of the bottom pulley layout for the either the
LM354HD or the LM470 positive pulldown?  As I remember, the cable connects
to the bottom of the top section and comes down through the center of the
tower, goes around two 5" aluminum 1/2" wide pulleys and then angles up to
the cylindrical that it shares with the pull up cable.  What route does it
take as it comes out through the bottom tower section?  I am trying to add
positive pull down to my 354HD.  I also need the adjustable spring that goes
inline with the top of the pulldown cable.

Thanks,
Bob W6TR