Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 55 anti climb

To: "Daron Wilson" <daron@wilson.org>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 55 anti climb
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:41:00 -0400
Daron, if you approach this group with this attitude, then you pretty much
deserve what you get, and in fact I think we've been pretty gentle.  The
reason you got lots of other suggestions is that almost nobody uses the
Rohn panels, and we assumed that you could return them to your supplier if
we suggested some better, cheaper solutions.

73, Pete N4ZR