Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 55 anti climb

To: towertalk@contesting.com, daron@wilson.org
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 55 anti climb
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 07:34:35 EDT

In a message dated 3/28/2008 12:36:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>  Anyone used the Rohn anti climb sheets on 55 or 45?   I've got them and a
bunch of 55 tower, all I can tell from the sheets is  that you stand them up
around the tower and sheet metal screw them to each  other.  I guess you just
build this triangle around the base and let  it rattle and bang around in the
wind?

        They're not that  complicated. I've made them out of sheets of thin
plywood or sheetmetal. Drill  some holes in the material and then use hose
clamps to affix it to the  tower. Simple and cheap.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH

Home.