Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 55 anti climb

To: "Charles Mills" <w3yni1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 55 anti climb
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 08:10:04 -0400
Hardware cloth is heavy metal screening with about a 3/8" mesh size.  It
typically comes in 3-foot-wide rolls, but enough to wrap twice around your
tower costs only a few dollars.  One warning, though, if you cut "windows"
in it to reach stuff inside the base of the tower the cut ends can be nasty
- be sure to trim them off or fold them carefully back from the opening.

73, Pete N4ZR