Re: [TowerTalk] Full body harness

To: "'David Calder'" <towertalk@n4zkf.com>, "'Paul Christensen'" <w9ac@arrl.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Full body harness
From: "Richard Elizondo" <relizondo@ionoscom.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 13:37:58 -0600
I second the dbi sala exofit, and the exofit xp as well. I have owned two of
them, and all of my climbers have them. The only thing I won't do is paint
in them. Something about getting paint on a $400 harness I just can't do. I
have some crappy falltech harnesses for that.

The really neat thing I like about the exofit is the seat, and the ability
to go from the positioning D-rings to the seat d-rings very easily. So I can
be hanging steel one second, flip around the tower, latch my seat into my
descender, and rope ride my way down. Comes in very handy while latching in
coax or hanging a safety climb.

Richard Elizondo
Senior Consultant
Ionos Communications