Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical plans

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical plans
From: Commander John <crazytvjohn@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 12:38:12 -0700 (PDT)
Good thing you didn't say this on the Midwest Information Net.3967.5 mc.
6-7:30pm CDT daily. The boys there would be playing the recording into the next
millennium, like the dude who said you can't have a 40 over signal with  100
watts.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Scott MacKenzie <kb0fhp@comcast.net> wrote:
  If you can't put up a full size 4 square array with at least 5 miles of
radial field - you are wasting your time and any one else that will have to
try and hear your puny signal. It is a waste of money and time to put up
anything less.