Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical plans

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical plans
From: "W5CPT" <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 14:57:09 -0500
Dr MacKenzie,
Your website has some interesting facts.  For someone who has 210 contacts on
80M using a Gap Titan I don't believe you have an information base large enough
to offer the advice that you did.  You may be able to speak to the mechanical
construction of the antenna, but signal wise you have a lot to learn.

Clint - W5CPT