Re: [TowerTalk] Identify Hardline

To: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>, "T talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Identify Hardline
From: "Dan Hearn" <dhearn@air-pipe.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:20:01 -0700
Tnx Gene: That all makes sense. Radiax for radiating coax which,  I suspect,
has openings in the metal outer and I bet the waxy stuff is to keep moisture
from penetrating the dielectric from outside. Fortunately I only gave $50 for
it and it is probably worth something near that for scrap.
73, Dan, N5AR