Re: [TowerTalk] Delta Loop compared to Dipole (actual experience) (Richa

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Delta Loop compared to Dipole (actual experience) (Richards)
From: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:34:54 -0500
Jim, I wrote you a list of items and started to send it, then noticed
that K3WA had already sent you almost exactly the same thing I wrote, so
I erased it all.  So I will just add, after you do the things Bill
suggested, you will probably discover, to do all the things you want,
you really need more than one antenna (just like the rest of us).

Jerry, K4SAV