Re: [TowerTalk] Delta Loop compared to Dipole (actual experience) (Richa

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Delta Loop compared to Dipole (actual experience) (Richards)
From: <donovanf@starpower.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:43:21 -0400 (EDT)
Richards,

Please share with us how you will decide if your new antenna has met your
on-the-air operating goals.

Will you use the antenna primarily for working DX?  Or will you use it
primarily for working domestic QSOs within about 500 miles or less?

Or do you want both capabilities?  If so, which is more important to you, DX or
domestic QSOs?

73
Frank
W3LPL