[TowerTalk] FS: some antenna parts (for miniquad or others)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: some antenna parts (for miniquad or others)
From: "John AA5JG" <aa5jg@lcisp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:19:58 -0500
My Mini Products MQ-1 (just like TGM communications) Mini Quad finally met its
demise, but I have some parts from it available. You could also use some of
these parts to fix or built another antenna. Here is what I have:

2 Driven element pieces plus the reflector vertical brace. This is 3 53 inch
long pieces of 7/8 inch tubing. Also have the horizontal reflector brace with
the 2 insulator pieces. This is a 17 1/2 inch piece of 7/8 inch tubing.
I am asking $30 shipped for all pieces (US only).

I also have Boom to mast plate with bolts that could be used for other antennas
also. Asking $15 shipped.

73s John AA5JG
(ex: W5TD, NE0P)