[TowerTalk] Tower Remote For Sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Remote For Sale
From: KJ6Y@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:12:43 EDT

I have a used Tristao RMC-1000 tower remote, same as the US Tower,  that came
off a damaged 70 ft tower.

Comes with the relay box, control box and limit switches with mounting
brackets.  The unit is working fine electrically.  Relay box has a  small hole
where it rusted through but doesn't affect operation.  Has solid  state
adjustable
time delays.  Operates on 110 Volts for the control and  can work on 110 or
220 for motor voltage. Has a switch on the relay box for  local control. A copy
of the US Tower wiring instructions included.

This unit new is $1578.00 from US Tower.  Asking $600.00 plus  shipping. If
you ever thought to build one of these, you lnow that the parts  alone are more
than the asking price.

If interested, call me at 818-887-3569 or e-mail

Skip,  KJ6Y
_Communications Service  Co_ (http://members.aol.com/kj6y/skip.html)
818-887-3569

fuel-efficient used cars.