Re: [TowerTalk] US Towers MA-550 and ladders

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, <k5mef@mefox.org>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Towers MA-550 and ladders
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 21:16:56 -0400
I also had a crankup mast.  I bolted a piece of angle to the top ladder
rung. Then installed a large U-bolt around the top section into the angle.
The kept the ladder rigid and made it easy to get to the mast, etc.

Always work with a buddy as a back-up for safety first but it really help
reduce the up and down the ladder for dropped bolts, tools, etc.

73,
dave
wa3gin