[TowerTalk] Cushcraft A3S trap question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft A3S trap question
From: "Ray' Email" <rbenny@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:53:53 -0700
All,

I just purchased a used Cushcraft A3S w/40m element and am in the process of
taking it apart to clean the corrosion and oxidation built up on it.

I have run across a problem, One or more of the 10m traps may have been
installed incorrectly. The arrows indicating the boom direct are long gone,
so I have no way of telling what direct they need to be re-installed. I do
see that one end the aluminum tubing sticking out of the trap measures 3?,
while the other is 2 ½? long.

Does anyone know which end, the long or short end of the trap goes to the
boom?

Thanks,

Ray,

N6VR