[TowerTalk] tower takedown

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower takedown
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:17:10 -0500
I think by hearing how difficult it sounds to take down plus the fact that
is a USED tower I'd get the sawzall and lay it down that way.Not all used
tower is bad but I'd be leary of most used towers.
    Plus then there is the "pucker" factor.What if you smash your truck,I'm
sure your insurance company would try to wiggle out of it ie were you doing
the tower removal for profit...are you licensed to do this kind of
thing...have you done this before.Blah blah blah.
    Not that I don't love trying to save a buck but you must pick your
fights carefully.
    Whatever you decide just be safe,we already lost 2 hams this month!
Gregg K9KL