[TowerTalk] tower restrictions

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower restrictions
From: Martin Staffa <geitaemort@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 04:40:33 -0700 (PDT)
I have been going back and forth with the town first it was a permit then it
was no good they pulled it before I could even dig the hole.Then it went to
town attorney for review,came back must give reasonable accommodation.went back
for a permit the town engineer wanted to see specs on tower.He then determined
the tower did not meet wind shear for my town.110 mph at three seconds tower is
70 mph will not issue a permit. Started this project July 12 2007! Town of
Northbranford Ct.