Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Dogs on Dateline

To: David Calder <towertalk@n4zkf.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Dogs on Dateline
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 23:39:00 -0400
Interesting Point, David C --  I had a favorite college economics
professor who would diss 60 Minutes for the same reason.  He said 60
Minutes locates a single example of some tragic situation, and then gets
some idiot sociologist who wants to become famous to make an exaggerated
extrapolated statistical claim, whether or not supported by real data,
testing or research, etc., and make out like it is some sort of
epidemic.  Your comment brought him back to mind - he was one of those
great professors who teach you a lot more than the subject of the class.

Happy trails and 73.    ----  Richards - K8JHR ----