Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding mast?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding mast?
From: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:54:11 -0500
K9YC wrote:  "A current balun (common mode choke) has DC continuity ......"

Some baluns built are like that.  The subject starting this thread was
the SteppIR balun.  That is a 25 to 50 ohm balun which has no dc
connection from primary to secondary.   I don't have the details of the
design of that balun.

Jerry, K4SAV