Re: [TowerTalk] Bracketed Rohn 25G Concrete Base Size

To: "'Jeff Stevens'" <jeff@mossycup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bracketed Rohn 25G Concrete Base Size
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:24:57 +0000
In  my catalog it is drawing a871298 'foundation detail bracketed 25
tower'... this is a march 1991 catalog.  Basically 4' deep and 2' either
diameter or square side.  And this drawing shows no rebar, only an embedded
tower section or short-base section.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net