Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Tower Orders

To: "'mrlogs'" <mrlogs@verizon.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Tower Orders
From: "Todd Coulter" <coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 13:38:37 -0400
Tom,

I know that this will not make waiting any easier, but as an owner of a
Tashjian tower I can tell you that it will be worth it when it finally
arrives. They are very well made and the quality is second to none in my
opinion.

Good luck with the tower project.

                                                            Regards,
                                                               Todd
                                                              N4JRZ

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information
protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies from your system.