Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Tower Orders

To: "'Steve Katz'" <stevek@jmr.com>, "'Kelly Johnson'" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>, "'mrlogs'" <mrlogs@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Tower Orders
From: "Mike Fatchett W0MU" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:35:02 -0600
Tell that to SteppIR and Elecraft.  You will wait months for many of their
products as the demand is far greater than their ability at this time to
supply.

Do you really expect a small firm to have one or two of everything they
offer built and ready for shipping at all times?

I would rather wait for a superior product than settle for less because it
was available.

Tashjian should do a better job at communicating a realistic deliver time.