Re: [TowerTalk] (no subject) Vertical AntennaInstead ofTower Decision...

To: Tom McAlee <tom@klient.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] (no subject) Vertical AntennaInstead ofTower Decision....
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:09:07 -0400
Amen, Bruddah.    The good news is that I am having a good time
playing ham radio operator.  The bad news is the fact there are so
many options, ideas, and all, that it is hard to pick one or two and
think you got it figured out.

S0... I will draw another slug of espresso... and keep working at it
until I decide on one, or the wife has me committed.

Thanks for the feedback.    =====  Richards  - K8JHR  ======