Re: [TowerTalk] Cable Stripper Cost savings-Response by DAVIS RF Co.

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>, "Barrie Smith" <barrie@centric.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cable Stripper Cost savings-Response by DAVIS RF Co.
From: "Steve Davis -Davis RF Co." <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 18:01:25 -0400
Barrie, Roger, et al,

  I will look into the LMR 600 stripper. I'm pretty sure that we have
supplied that in past.
Ref   FREE stripper from Times..... Barrie, I suspect you were VERY LUCKY,
and considering GE now owns Times, GE 's recent qtr. results were lower than
predicted (bad) and GE has  been selling Iran.... I suspect your (our) "
luck is out"   HI    Steve

DAVIS RF Co.,   Div. of Orion Wire Co.
Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.   LMR, Heliax, Eupen
Commercial / Military / & Custom Cable Design
tel:  978-369-1738     Fax:  978-369-3484
www.DavisRF.com