To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 69, Issue 70
From: "Steve Davis -Davis RF Co." <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 18:36:53 -0400
Tnx Roger........
      Dave,  one other reason Bury-Flex Tm will work nicely on crank ups is
that
the outer jacket (polyeth.) is denser than typically used PVC jackets (used
on RG 8, 213, 214, many others); thus it will "slide" better if in contact
with the metal tower... less friction..also it will settle downward/up more
in a coiling fashion around the tower than equal diam. PVC jktd. coax.
  73,   Steve ,  K1PEK
DAVIS RF Co. , Div. Orion Wire Co., Inc.

Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.   LMR, Heliax, Eupen

Commercial / Military / & Custom Cable Design

tel:  978-369-1738     Fax:  978-369-3484
www.davisRF.com