Re: [TowerTalk] Separation between tower and trees.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Separation between tower and trees.
From: "Julio VE3FH" <ve3fh@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 00:27:09 -0400
Steve,

Thanks for your reply.

I am concerned about falling branches that may hit the tower itself, the
beam would be well above the tree line. These trees reach about 70' when
fully grown.

Behind the row of pines is a row of spruces about 60' away but in between we
have my wife's vegetable garden. I will get it as close to that garden as
possible and it would be about 16' from the trees. The veg garden is off
limits during spring/fall when the veggies are growing, in late fall/early
winter I can use that space.

73,
Julio VE3FH