Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft striks again #$%^@^%^

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft striks again #$%^@^%^
From: "W4ZW" <w4zw@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 21:11:02 -0400

My experience with Cushcraft has always been excellent.

Over the years I've assembled a half dozen A4S, two 402CD, three R-7's, and
a couple of A3WS's and never had a problem.  Two of the A4S's are still up
and working, the last 402CD has seen two hurricanes, and every time I've
ordered parts from Cushcraft, I've received them promptly.  A bit expensive,
but no complaints about the service.

As others have said, YMMV,

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW

Casey Key Island, Florida

"A little piece of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"

And I hope my 3L SteppIR lasts half as long as my last TH-7DXX.