Re: [TowerTalk] Chushcraft strikes again #$%^@^%^

To: ai4wm@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Chushcraft strikes again #$%^@^%^
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:50:01 -0600
Sounds like you are grinding that axe and nothing more.  I have a CC
XM-240 and I am quite satisfied with the quality for what I paid for it.
The balun was crap, one mistake in the assembly drawing, but everything
else was excellent and it works.  In my mind it is the best shorty -
forty ever.

Doug

"Those Island days are always on my mind,
Someday I'm going to leave it all behind."