Re: [TowerTalk] "Sluggo" Ground Rod driver

To: <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, "'RICHARD SOLOMON'" <w1ksz@q.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] "Sluggo" Ground Rod driver
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 23:30:03 -0400
A much cheaper alternative is the Cadweld B-137-16 ground rod sleeve:

http://www.hol4g.com/ac/product.aspx?number=CAD-B-137-16&p=172141&sc=0

I got one 11 years ago from The RF Connection for $16. Slips over a 5/8" rod
and you hit it with a sledge hammer. The top of mine is pretty well
mushroomed, which provides a somewhat larger target area.

73, Dick WC1M